Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #25


Thirteen Things I Should Be Doing Instead of Sitting Here



1. Writing
2. Sleeping
3. Cleaning
4. Getting the girls dressed for their dentist appt.
5. Washing clothes
6. Putting some Netflix dvds in the mailbox
7. Eating some breakfast
8. Not going insane from the constant bickering
9. Emptying the dishwasher
10. Answering the phone that won't stop ringing
11. Plugging my ears with music
12. Chatting with my friend, Mis
13. Lastly, I should be having sex. Too bad the DH is at work! LOL


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


4 comments:

  1. wow...lots of job to do :P I do ironing once a week.

    Visit me in here

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always something isn't it...
    Good luck with your list. Me, I'm going to keep sitting at my computer.:)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, do I know how you feel, excluding getting the time on the computer..LOL. It seems I haven’t even had time for that lately. I just popped on to come check out a few TT, and get one on my site before I missed another week..LOL.

    I can’t wait to get caught up...Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting 13. Mine is Eat, Drink and be Merry - 13 Last Words, Excerpt: Judaism instructs us to enjoy the simple gifts that God gives in the present world. Eat, drink and be merry. Enjoy this life, on this Earth, in this time. I have collected for your enjoyment the last words of some of our more famous fellow human beings involving food or drink before they died.

    ReplyDelete