Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Wow, it's Thursday again. That means tomorrow is Friday! Yay! I love the weekend. I like having the hubby home for those two days. He can annoy me, but it's still nice having him home and at my beck & call for two days. ;-)


Thirteen Foods I Love


1. grilled chicken
2. grapes
3. peaches
4. bananas
5. yogurt (especially the WW kind)
6. chili (oh gosh, I love chili!)
7. Pizza
8. Sweet & Sour Chicken
9. ice cream
10. pasta (I don't care what kind, any pasta is good, lol)
11. a nice big salad
12. boiled shrimp (we will be eating a lot of this on vacation)
13. apples


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Ok I'm off. I need to go out to pay a power bill, send back some Netflix movies, and then come back home to swim in the pool with the girls. I know there's something else, but I can't think of it right now. I'm sure it'll hit me as soon as I'm back home. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment