Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #26

Howdy ya'll! Yes, that's the Georgia girl in me coming out for a peek. LOL! Sorry, let me shove her back into the corner where she belongs. Whew! There!

Well, I only have tomorrow left and then we will head out to Tybee Island on Saturday morning. The girls are beside themselves with excitement. All the packing is done (except for the things we still need) and I'll buy our groceries for the week tomorrow. Then, everything will be shoved into the back of my minivan and off we'll go at 8am Saturday morning.

Of course, just because I'll be on vacation doesn't mean I'll be without internet. Oh hell no! I'll be hitting the wi-fi as soon as we get there. Even if I wasn't an internet junkie I'd be bombarded with so many emails if I didn't check them for a whole week. I receive hundreds of emails a DAY, so imagine seven days! It would be a disaster. Luckily, the condo has wi-fi and there are many other places all around Tybee & Savannah that have free wi-fi. So I'll be good to go.

Well, I guess I better stop the rambling and get to today's Thursday Thirteen. :-) Enjoy!



Thirteen Television Shows I Enjoy!



1. Ghost Whisperer
2. Burn Notice
3. Dr. Who (the new ones)
4. Battlestar Galactica (the new ones)
5. Moonlight (sniff, sniff, it's cancelled)
6. Graham Norton on BBC America (he's hilarious!)
7. Weeds
8. Smallville
9. Supernatural
10. Prison Break
11. Torchwood
12. Reaper
13. Bones

I like a lot of other shows, but these are some of my main ones.

:-)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

  1. You have at least five shows on here that you and my daughter could set back and watch together..LOL.

    She laughs at me because I don't have time, or make time to watch, Ghost Whisperer with her, she thinks its a crime..LOL. I just tell her that someone has to run after the little one.

    I'm sure going to miss your blogs while your away...But I also can't wait for all the yummy news you are going to be bring back...Don't forget to take lots of photo's for we fans!!!

    ReplyDelete