Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #27

Yes, yes, I'm still on vacation, but I couldn't miss giving you my Thursday Thirteen for this week! We are having a blast here on Tybee Island. The ocean is always beautiful, the sun is shining brightly, and it's downright hot & humid. LOL!

So since I'm on vacation, this week's TT theme will be the BEACH! :-)



Thirteen Things I've Seen or Done at the Beach!


1. Lots of sand. LOL!
2. Dolphins frolicking in the waves
3. People wearing swimsuits that should've had a LOT more material!
4. Loads of seashells that the girls wanted to keep (we bring home tons ea. yr.)
5. Sand dollars
6. Blue crabs
7. Alligators in captivity
8. We ate tons of shrimp & crablegs at our favorite resturant--The Crab Shack
9. Tim & I drank, relaxed, & people-watched from our condo balcony
10. Spent a day roaming around Savannah
11. Gotten a nice tan from spending days on the beach
12. Did NOT get attacked by a jellyfish this year. YAY!
13. Lastly, I'll be packing tomorrow to head back home Saturday. We don't
want to leave, but I'll be glad to sleep in my own bed. See you next year
Tybee Island, Georgia!! We love you!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments:

Post a Comment