Thursday, September 25, 2008

Burrrr it's cold!

This morning I woke up to 43 degrees outside here in north Georgia. Talk about a shock to the system! For the last two weeks we've awakened to temps in the mid-60's and highs in the low 80's. It has been very comfortable. But today it's just cold.

The girls and I went out in jeans and jackets when I took them to school. Then I had to run the heat in the van. It's crazy how fast the weather can change around here. Next week we may have highs in the 90's again. LOL!

Halloween is getting closer. My girls are so excited as they just love trick-or-treating and dressing up in costumes. I love to see their excitement, and last year even I dressed up in a costume. This year, I probably won't be doning my own costume, but we've already started on the girls'. My 3yr old wants to be Tinkerbell, so I found a nice costume on eBay and we're awaiting its arrval. The 11yr old wants to be a vampire (hmm, wonder where she got that, lol). And the 8yr old has absolutely no idea what she wants to be. I'm sure she'll come up with something at the last minute.

Well, that's it for today. I'm cold and distracted this morning, so I'm going to go lie down and watch some tv with the 3yr old. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment