Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's Sunday.

I'm happy to say that I did manage to finish all the book edits before tomorrow. LOL! Now I can move on to the next stage of development first thing tomorrow. YAY!

This new week will bring about some exciting things for me. ATwilight Abduction will finally be moved into the rotation for its Halloween release. I can't believe that it's almost Halloween already.

The hubby and I will be running off to Charlotte, NC in October, too. He's gotten tickets for the Nascar race on October 11th, so he's counting down the days until then. We're sitting at 27 days today... or though he says. LOL!

I don't care anything for the races, but it is fun to be away from home with no children in tow.

I've been feeling a bit blah this weekend, so I'm hoping that will go away in the new week. It could just be that the husband is annoying me this weekend. LOL! He's on a Resident Evil 4 kick and I can't get him off the PS2 so anyone else can enjoy a tv show, or something. Nope, he's glued to this game and gets so annoyed when his character dies. It pretty much just annoys me and I can't get any work done when he's whopping and hollering at the tv.

Soooo, thank goodness for Monday tomorrow. I'm ready for a new week, and some peace and quiet.

Thankfully, True Blood comes on tonight! YAY! At least I'll have an hour of good, old, vampire lovin'!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment