Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My numerous points of interest

As many of you already know, I'm alllllllll over the internet. I have pages on more sites than I even have time to visit on a daily basis. Not only that, but I have hundreds of emails coming through my inbox each and every day. Plus I have my actual writing that needs to get done. Needless to say, that makes me a busy lady without even adding my family requirements into the mix

Nevertheless, I'm always here, around, and fully accesible at almost any given time throughout the day, by some means or another. Emails always come first on my list, so if you need me immediately that's your best bet for a timely response. My blogs and MySpace are next. And then you have sites like Plurk and CoffeeTimeRomance. Numerous others have their own spots on my list of importance.

One of my newest favorites is a site called Good Reads. It's a book cataloguing site, but with a more personal networking feel to it. There are message boards and groups, as well as being a place to keep lists of the books you've read, want to read, or are currently reading. You can rate and review the books you've read, as well. I've found it quite enjoyable and there are so many fun and interesting people to chat with.

If you're a member of Good Reads, come on by and be my friend. :-)


Christie on Good Reads


Okay, that's it for today. I need to head out to pick the big girls up at school soon. I hope that you're having a fantastic day and hope to see you back here next time! :-) Remember that my newsletter goes out tomorrow. It's not too late for you to receive it if you sign up today!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment