Monday, October 20, 2008

It's almost up.

I've been keeping a close eye on the progression of A Twilight Abduction into the online bookselling systems. The book now has it's own Amazon.com page, though there's no information or price, and it says that the book has "limited availability." Shouldn't be much longer now! Woohoo! Seems like the Halloween release is still right on schedule!

Gosh, I just can't believe how quickly this year has rushed by. It will be November next weekend. Just crazy!

Speaking of November. Some of you may have noticed the new, blue NaNoWriMo banner over there ------>

Yep, I'll be doing the contest again this year. That banner is *suppose* to keep updated word counts for me. I say suppose, because I've never used it and have no idea how well it works. Nevertheless, keep an eye on it come November 1st to see if I'm making the grade or falling behind. Last year I finished nearly a week early; I'm hoping to do the same this year.

My NaNo book will be something completely different. Alex & Fiona are taking a break and my new friend Lizbeth May Baker will be taking over. I'm looking forward to learning all about her and writing down her adventures with a new bloodsucking fiend. ;-)

Alrighty, I'm off. The hubby is almost home and dinner is nearly done in the Crock-Pot. I need to wrangle the children into the house for some washing up and get them settled to eat dinner. I hope you havea fabulous week!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment