Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It hasn't been a busy day.

After yesterday's flurry of activity, today was as far from that as possible. I woke up to rain, clouds, wind, and cool temps. It was the kind of day that's made for laying in bed all day.

I wasted the day by watching "The Happening," chatting online, playing on Plurk, and teaching the 3yr old how to use a computer mouse. You can read about her internet gaming meltdown here.

The big girls are now out of school until next Tuesday. I have no idea why. Luckily the in-laws decided to take the two older girls for the night (after confirming with me that they were indeed out of school tomorrow). So now it's pretty quiet... if the 3 yr old would stop begging for dinner when it's nowhere near dinner time.

I did manage to read several more chapters in "Undead and Unworthy" by MaryJanice Davidson. She's one of my favorites. I should be done with this book by Friday and then no more reading while I get started on the writing of my next book.

I don't know if I'll be able to post again until next week. I have a frantically busy few days coming up and with the kids being home... well, lets just say, think happy thoughts for my sanity over the next five days. LOL! Thank goodness Tim & I will be out of town Saturday!

Until next time...

.

2 comments:

  1. I suppose I really need to get a signed copy of an MJAD for you! Maybe after I get one myself.
    But then I'd have to let you in on some of the inside jokes that only friends of her in-laws would know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm good with inside jokes. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete