Friday, October 3, 2008

A Special Announcement!

As many of you may know, I used a different cover designer on the last two books of my Alex & Fiona series than I did on the first one. I've never really "liked" the cover to A Midnight Infatuation... much less loved it like the last two.

Sooooo, I've been working with the artist and cover designer of the last two to come up with a brand spanking new cover for a re-release of A Midnight Infatuation!!! It will take a few weeks for the new cover to trickle its way down through the book-selling systems and start showing up on bookstore sites, but the cover will be available immediately on my site. And it will be the one you get if you order all three during my sale in November.

So, here it is! The drawing was by the same artist as the other two and the design is from the same cover designer. It really makes this a "set."




I think it's fantastic! Now the three can be the set I intended them to be! I'm very excited about it and hope that my fans will be as well.

Now, not only is A Twilight Abduction scheduled for release on Halloween, but I'm hoping that the new version of A Midnight Infatuation will have made its way through the system by then as well. It's all very exciting, and if it weren't for the migraine I'm battling, I'd probably be jumping up and down with joy. LOL!

Like I said, this copy will be available through my website almost immediately (think next week or so), but I will announce when it finally makes its way into the Amazon system for those of you who prefer shopping with them. :-)

And lastly, I'd like to add a special thank you to my favorite cover designer Mis and our favorite artist Zindy. You're both spectacular!!! Lots of love.

Well, that's it from me today. I'm fighting off a migraine and I still need to go run my Friday errands (though I'm running later than usual). I hope you all have a fabulous Friday. :-)

.

3 comments:

  1. Christie,

    I love the new cover! Mis is so good. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! good for you! how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank ladies! I love it more each time I look at it. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete