Monday, November 10, 2008

It's a new week. Time for new goals.

Soooo, last week's writing goal was a bit short... like 3,000 short. *blush* Shame on me.

However, it's a new week and therefore, time for new goals!

I did a lot of playing catch-up over the weekend wih my word count and finally got up into the 10,000 range. I'm hoping to be around 25,000 by the end of the week. We'll see. For now, I'm going to aim for 3,000 words today and then go from there.

Luckily, the story is really picking up now. There's already been sex in a cemetery, a car wreck, a mysterious man, and a murdered night nurse. And that's only the first four chapters! LOL! This is the part I love, once the introduction of characters is out of the way and all the good stuff gets started. That should help the word count tremendously. :-)

Now if I could get the three year old to stop begging for food even though she just ate breakfast. LOL!

On a personal note, Tim is doing a great job refinishing the bedroom dresser. The color is looking fantastic and will be a perfect match for the new decor in there. We still have one wall left to paint, as we didn't even pick up the brushes over the weekend. My new Egyptian Cotton sheets arrived Saturday and they are to die for. Love them!

Okay, that's it for today. It's time to throw some more food at the eating demon so that I can get started on today's work load. Have a fabulous Monday!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment