Monday, November 3, 2008

My goals for this week.

This is going to be a busy week for me. Most of that revolves around writing. If only that was all I had to do. LOL

I'll be working on NaNo, of course. My goal for this week is another 10,000 words. That's 2K a day for the next 5 days. That should be more than do-able if the 3 year old will allow it.

I finished 6 loads of laundry over the weekend and did some taping off in my bedroom in preparation of painting. So at least I won't have to worry about that today. I'm planning on painting being my project of choice when I need a writng break. Should help with the sore behind from sitting for too long.

If those weren't enough to do this week, I've scheduled a teeth cleaning at the dentist's office for Thursday morning. I've been soooo busy the last year that I've neglected getting my cleanings regularly. I'm sure I'll be chastised severely once he sees me. LOL! Shame on me, I know.

Well, I better go. I need to get dressed and take the big girls to school in half an hour. Then once home, I'll have to get the youngest fed and get a jump on the first day of this new week.

Have a great Monday!

.

1 comment:

  1. We have been working on painting for a while now :) Getting to the bedroom tomorrow and finished the kichen and living room last week.

    ReplyDelete