Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome to December!

Wow, here we are in the last month of 2008. This year has gone by very quickly. So many things to look back on, and even more to look forward to in 2009.

I'm happy to say that I'm feeling much, much better this week. I finished up NaNoWriMo last week and am taking it easy this week. I have a tendency to run myself down and then have to take a little time off to recoup. It's when I'm hit with a sickness that really forces me to take a step back. So this week will be spent just rummaging around the house performing small, menial duties.

Since it's a new month, most of you know to expect my monthly newsletter this week. Sure enough, it's scheduled and ready to go out first thing Wednesday morning. If you aren't yet subscribed and would like to be, there's still time. Just click the newsletter link at the top of the page and it'll take you straight to the sign-up page. :-)

Alright, that's it from me today. I think I'll go clean my laundry room. It's the one room in the house that's always used and abused, but very seldom cleaned. LOL!

Happy December 1st to all of you!

.

1 comment:

  1. The only room in our home that I stay away from is the bedroom! lol I'm anal about everyother room! Go figure! Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete