Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Newsletter tomorrow & website update

Just a reminder:

This month's newsletter will go out tomorrow. Now's the time to sign up if you aren't already! http://www.mailermailer.com/x?oid=1003219z

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I spent a while this morning working on website updates. I changed some pages around, added a new page, and added the links to the Preditors & Editors Reader's Poll of which I and the cover for A Twilight Abduction have been nominated. I hope that you'll pop over and check out the updates when you have a chance. http://www.christiesilvers.com/
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to some personal ramblings. The girls went back to school today! YAY! I can't believe how much more productive I am when they aren't home. I got so much done today that I'm really feeling good about myself.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to be just as productive AND take the girls for their 6 month dental checkup in the afternoon. Thursday I have my yearly eye exam scheduled (2 months late). It'll be a busy week, that's for sure.

Today I wrote an article about my Alex & Fiona series that was requested by another author who wants to spotlight them on her own blog. She's such a doll and as soon as she gets the entry up I'll link it for you guys to check out.

I guess that's all for today. Time for me to go start dinner. Tim will be home soon and expect me to fill his tummy so he can plop down in front of his Xbox to play until bedtime. LOL! So off I go...

Have a good night!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment