Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursdays are great days!

There's just something about Thursday. The week isn't quite over, but it's over enough to shout, "Yay, it's Thursday!" I like Thursdays. Tomorrow is Friday--my busy errands day--and the day I get to spend with the hubby.

Tim use to work what's called "Four Tens". Meaning he worked four days a week for ten hours a day. He was always off on Fridays and we'd have the best time. We would only have the youngest with us, so we could easily run my weekly errands and then go out for lunch together. We'd spend all day together. It was nice.

Then his work decided to change them all back to five day a week and we lost our Fridays together, basically alone (yes, when you have 3 kids and only 1 is home, you are basically alone. LOL).

NOW..... his work changed them back to four tens!! Tomorrow is his first Friday off. Woohoo! I don't know if it'll last, but I'm definitely going to enjoy our time while we have it.

Hmmm, once the four year old goes to school in August 2010, I may not get anything done on Fridays if Tim's home. We may not even leave the house! *wink, wink* LOL! I can't believe it's almost time to think about my days without any children home. That's just a fantastical scenario to consider... yet it's just around the proverbial corner, isn't it? Wow!

On a different note, thank you to all who voted on A Twilight Abduction yesterday. I hope that you'll pass it on if you know anyone who'd like to vote. I appreciate all the comments, emails, and shows of support from everyone. I know I can always count on a wonderful group of friends, family, and fans to help a gal out. :-)

Alright, I guess I better go. I heard the dryer stop and my warm, soft, cozy Egyptian Cotton sheets are calling my name. Too bad it's only to put them back on the bed instead of climbing between them for the rest of the day. LOL!

Have a beautiful Thursday!

.

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe that its 2009! Hope your weather is better than ours up here!

    ReplyDelete