Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday... Yawn!

Gosh, I'm so tired this morning. I just popped open a can Coke because I'm really in need of some sort of boost... and the caffeine will have to do, I suppose. And I don't like coffee. I like the smell, but can't stand the taste. So Coke it is!

It's not like I was up late last night either. I guess it was about 10:30pm when Tim and I finally settled down for sleep. During the summer, I'm regularly up until 1-2am in the morning each night, and not feeling so drug down. I'll just blame it on winter. I am sooooo sick of it! At least it's suppose to be in the 50's here today.

Tim had to go into work early this morning, but he'll be getting off work early as well. I'm looking forward to having him home before dark for a change. Plus, it'll give me a little more writing time since he'll be home and can deal with the girls while I'm working. Yay! Then again, I may find better uses of his time once he does make it home. We'll see...

Ah, it appears that my business email is now back in working order. I awoke this morning to several days of emails piled up in my inbox. Thank goodness! Therefore, christie@christiesilvers.com is now back in working order. Woohoo!

Okay, I've wasted an hour of my writing time by just goofing off and trying to feel more awake. The laundry is done, the kitchen is clean, the trash has been emptied, and I need to get to writing. Liz has a man in the hospital, vampire to kill, and not a lot of time to tell me about it. Check back tomorrow for this week's Wanna Know Wednesday!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment