Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #2

Welcome to the second installment of finding out things that you may, or may not, have wanted to know about me. LOL!



1. My hair is not naturally red. I was born blonde, which later morphed into an ugly brown that I hated. I colored it back to blonde for many years before getting the nerve up to go red. I love the red!

2. I have blue eyes, and love them! All three of the girls got my blue eyes, though the oldest dd's will change shades like their dad's eyes do.

3. My hair is naturally curly. I use to hate it as a teen, but as I got older I started to appreciate my curls a lot more.

4. I wear a size 10 in shoes... which is the same size shoe as Tim, though in men's. LOL!

5. I had braces as a teen. I was still wearing braces when I married at the age of 17.

6. I have a younger brother and sister.

7. My dad passed away back in 2003 and I still miss him terribly sometimes.

8. I never thought I'd be a writer when I grew up. I'd always planned to be a lawyer. Then I met Tim and that was long gone forever. LOL!

9. I have friends all over the world.

10. I've always been an optimistic person. I like to see the good in life, no matter how life is going. Tim is more pessimistic, so we balance each other out perfectly.


That's it for today. I hope you're having a great week, and make sure that you enjoy this "Hump Day" to the fullest. ;-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment