Tuesday, March 3, 2009

51 about my # 1!

I got this survey in a MySpace bulletin yesterday and thought it was a good one to share. It's all about the #1 person on your friend's list there, and my #1 is my husband Tim.


1. What's their name? Tim

2. Does he/she have a b.f./g.f.? Just a wife... ME! LOL.

3. Do you get along with this person all the time? Yes, of course!

4. How old is this person? 32 for another month.

5. Has he/she ever cooked for you? Yep

6. Is this person older than you? Yes, by nine months.

7. Have you ever kissed this person? Alllllllll the time!

8. Where did you meet this person? We met at the local McDonald's. Yes, really. LOL

9. Are you related to this person? We're married, so YES.

10. Are you really close to them? As close as two people can be.

11. What is their nickname? Lover

12. How long have you known them? Coming up on 16yrs together, and 15 yrs married.

13. How many times do you talk to this person a week? Nearly all day long, every day.

14. Do you think they'll repost this? Maybe, maybe not.

15. Could you live with them? I have for the last 15 years.

16. Why is this person your #1? Because he's my man, my one and only, and the love of my life forever and always.

17. Would you ever marry this person? Already have, and would do it again.

18. Would you ever want to have kids with them? I've already birthed him three daughters. LOL

19. Have you ever been to the mall with them? Yes

20. Have you ever had a sleepover with them? Every night. LOL

21. If you ever moved away would you miss them? YES! However, I'd never move away from him.

22. Have you ever thought of them as your bro/sis? No, just the man of my dreams.

23. Have you ever done anything really stupid or illegal with them? Um, yes. We were teenagers when we met, after all.

24. Do you know everything about them? Probably more than he knows about himself.

25. Would you date this persons siblings? No, not even if he had siblings.

26. Have you ever made something with them? Yes.

27. Would you ever hook them up with your siblings? Nope

28. Has this person ever tried to kiss you? All the time.

29. Have you gone skinny dipping with them? Yes

30. Do you have their phone #? Yes, of course.

31. Are they on drugs? No

32. Do they drink beer or liquor? Yes.

33. Have you ever wore their clothes? Yes

34. Have you and your #1 made up a hand shake? Not unless you include a good lip lock.

35. If it was freaky Friday would you switch bodies with them? Yeah, why not. I've always wondered what it was like to have a penis. LOL!

36. Have you ever heard this person sing? Yes.

37. What age did they loose their v-card? Maybe I'm too old, but I have no idea what that means. If it's virginity, then that would be age 15.

38. Do you and this person have a saying? Hmmm.... not that I can think of.

39. Do you know their myspace password? Yes, I set the account up for him.

40. Could you see yourself with them in 20 years? Yes, I definitely can.

41. Have you and this person gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 months? Heck no!

42. Have you and this person ever gotten into a fist fight? No!

43. Do you love this person? With my entire being.

44. Have you and this person gone clubbing? No. We were too young for clubbing when we hooked up.

45. Do you know how to make this person happy? Ooohhh, yes I do!

46. Do you and this person talk a lot? Constantly. All the time.

47. Do you like this person? Of course I do.

48. Has this person yelled at you? Yes, and I always yelled back too. LOL

49. Have you ever had sex with this person? Allllll the time.

50. Where have you had sex with this person? Hmmm.... in the bed, in the bathroom, in the laundryroom, in the livingroom, in the other bathroom, outside, in the bed of a truck, in the cab of a truck, in other peoples' beds, in a pool, in the woods.... gosh, I can't remember them all! It has been 16 years! LOL

51. Do you want to be friends with them forever? I want to be his wife forever and ever and ever.


So there. I thought it was a fun survey to do. :-)

Have a great Tuesday all!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment