Monday, March 9, 2009

A beautiful Monday.

Happy new week to all of you wonderful readers out there! I'm in an extraordinarily great mood today. The weather has been superb for days now. My heat has been completely turned off in the house for a full three days now!

There's sunshine, blue skies, chirping birds, a light breeze, and comfortable temps to be had by all around here. Oh, and I saw blooming flowers today. Awwww, I love Spring!!

I'm the kind of person who needs sunlight to thrive. I get in a funk when it's always dark and cloudy and gloomy. I need sunshine! It makes me happy, energetic, and fully functional. LOL!

I just wish Tim was home to curl up in the hammock with me. LOL

Oh, speaking of him being home...

Now that the time has changed, we'll still have a whole hour - hour and a half of yummy daylight when Tim gets home each evening. I love this time of year!

Okay, enough gushing about Spring from me. I actually came to post about my forum. Some of you may remember that I posted a like to it a few months back. Well, I closed that one down because it was getting bombarded by fake members and spam. I just don't have that kind of time to constantly be banning people and removing spam posts.

Sooooo.....

I stared a Yahoo Group instead. I like them better anyway cause I can run it and post right from my email program. Makes it much easier for me. So here's the new forum for anyone interested.

Vampires, Werewolves, & Lust... Oh My!

I bet you didn't know that the name of the new forum was almost the title for A Midnight Infatuation. Yep, it's true.

Anyway, stop by and join. I have to approve all members, so that'll make it much easier to prevent fake accounts and spammers. And to anyone who does get through and spams us, I will NOT hesitate to ban you. It is my group after all. ;-)

I hope you're all having a fabulous day... even though it's a Monday. LOL!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment