Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A bright, sunny Tuesday.

Good afternoon all. Today is yet another gorgeous spring day. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and my windows are open to the airy outdoors. The only thing that could make this better is if Tim as home to enjoy it with me.

I spent the morning hanging out with my little sister. Well, she's not "little", but she is my baby sis. We went out early and hit the gym, played some basketball, and just goofed off. Then we went to a local dress shop to look at flower girl dresses. Then we came back to my house and worked on some of her wedding details.

She's getting married in May 2010, so all the planning has to begin now. She's planning a big, huge outdoor wedding and we're hoping that it doesn't happen to rain that day. LOL! We're looking at tents, dance floors, catering, chairs, tables, etc. Then there are the "save the date" cards, invitations, and RSVP cards. THEN there are the dresses and tuxedos... the numerous dresses and tuxedos. It's going to be a huge wedding.

It's fun, but can also be tedious.

Tomorrow we're driving an hour away to talk to a caterer who does everything listed above. Maybe, just maybe, this will be the one who can do it all and cut our workload in half. *Fingers crossed*

Anyway, that's been my day so far. LOL!

I have to leave in 20 minutes to get in the pickup line at school. So my day is pretty much over. At least I got a workout in this morning. LOL!

Unfortunately, I didn't mark one thing off of my "to-do" list today. Tomorrow doesn't look too promising for it either. I'll see what I can get done after I get back from pickup time today. Maybe one or two thing before dinner time.

Okay, I have to rush off now. I hope you're having a great day. Enjoy it! :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment