Friday, March 27, 2009

Forgot to mention...

I forgot to mention how the tiling class went last night. My sister and I are now pros at tiling a floor and/or wall. LOL! We went to a class at Home Depot and it was fun, yet a bit messy. I came home with white mortar dried all over my fingers. My suggestions is that Home Depot provide some baby wipes when they have classes that are messy. LOL!

Anyway, it was easy and it was funny watching my left-handed sister trying to spread mortar with a right-handed tool. We both laid some tile and cut some tile. Then we went through and looked at the different types of tile, mortar, grout, and tools.

It was all very informative and worth the hour we were there. I definitely recommend the classes if you get the chance to take one. :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment