Tuesday, March 17, 2009

He's sick again.

Yes, that's right, poor Tim is sick again. That man can't win for losing lately. He's been sick for the last three weeks. I swear, it's ridiculous. I wish Spring would just hurry and arrive for good so all this mess would stop coming around.

Luckily, this time it's not bronchitis. It looks like a stomach bug of some sorts. Hopefully just a 24 hour bug thing because he was fine when he went to bed last night, yet woke up with an uneasy stomach that has gotten progressively worse throughout the day. I think he's only eaten an orange today, so I'll have him some soup ready when he gets home. Poor guy. He can keep that shit far away from me though. LOL!

I woke up with a touch of a migraine this morning, therefore I didn't get a bit of my work done today. If I don't slow down when I get one, then it gets a LOT worse and force me to slow down in pain. I did some light housework and watched "Rachel Getting Married", so that I can send it back to Netflix. I made a few phone calls and returned some emails. Nothing major.

All of that has helped make sure that my migraine went away without getting any worse, and I still managed a decently productive day. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get more writing done than just here on the blog. :-)

Well, I'm off to have a yogurt and see what Tim is texting me about. Have a great evening!

.

2 comments:

  1. This has been a horrible winter for sickness. I hope Tim feels much better soon & that you & the girls are spared this round. Our weather is really NICE today, so I'm hoping it will stay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie. We had nice weather here yesterday, as well. I hope it sticks around. I'm sick of cold, wet weather. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete