Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Look at my new play pretty...

I love adding new items to my lingerie collections. This is my newest edition! I already have a black and red corset from the same seller, but when I saw this black one I knew I had to have it. LOL!

This is a seller on eBay out of Hong Kong. At first I wasn't too thrilled about buying from outside the country for fear that it would take a month to arrive. However, my red and black one came in like a week and a half. Soooo, I order this one on February 26th and it arrived today. Yay!

Oh, I also ordered from her because her prices are like 50% less than the US sellers of the same items. When you spend $25 (including shipping) for the same item a US seller has priced at $50 BEFORE shipping, well, you've done well in my book.

Now, before I list the link to her eBay store, let me say that I am in no way, shape, or form affiliated with this company. I'm simply a happily satisfied customer. Nothing more. :-)

Okay, that's it for today. I'm off to try on my new goodie and see how it looks! Have a fabulous day all. :-)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment