Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tootsie Thursday!

Welcome to Thursday. It's the last day of the week for the hubby and I (though the children still have school tomorrow). Lets hope that tomorrow goes better than last Friday did. LOL! No more letting the ATM keep my bank card. LOL!

Today's topic... Tootsies!! Yes, all about feet, shoes, and whatever else I can think of that has to do with my feet. ;-)

  1. I wear a size 10 shoe, but use to be a 7 before getting pregnant with our first daughter.
  2. Tim loves me in high heels, but I was very unsteady in any height of heel for many years. It wasn't until the last 5 years that I could walk in anything higher than flats. LOL!
  3. I paint my toe nails every single time I paint my fingers. They must always match.
  4. However, I don't always remove the polish on my toes when I remove it on my fingers... only if I'm going to paint them again.
  5. My pinky toes only have a teeny tiny nail. Hardly even big enough for the polish brush to leave color behind.
  6. My pinky toe actually curls and lays to the side, instead of out in front like the others.
  7. All three girls have my pinky toes. It was the first thing Tim looked for after each was born. LOL!
  8. My feet actually look small, even though they are 10's.
  9. I have 2 pair of sneakers, 1 pair of flat dress shoes, 3 pair of sandals, 1 pair of high heeled knee high boots, and you all saw my newest pair of gorgeous, red heels a few weeks ago. Mmmmm!
  10. Lastly, I currently have no nail polish on either my toes or my fingers. However, I am planning to paint them this weekend, probably a dark purple, or maybe black.


There you go. Things you didn't even want to know about my feet. LOL!! Anyone want to share what color is on their toes right now?? I'm a lover of nail polish and always looking for a new color. Maybe next week I'll list all the colors I currently have. :-D

Til next time!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment