Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A cold Tuesday morning.

Morning all! Well, winter and spring keep battling back and forth for power over the weather. Today, winter won out. We woke up to temps in the mid-30's. It's April, right? My anniversary is in two days, and we had an outside wedding on a beautiful spring day. Such crazy weather this year!

Yesterday turned out to be quite the busy day. The oldest daughter's orthodontist appointment went well, though it took over an hour. She now has a mouth full of braces and she hasn't had a bit of problems so far.

Then we stopped by Wal-mart to pick up a few things. I found some fabric for the peasant top I'll be sewing for myself today. I love those kinds of tops, but some places ask an awfully high price for them. I bought what I needed to make my own for less than half the price of a top out of the store. Woohoo! I'll be getting to work on that in a little while.

After that, I took the girls out for lunch and icecream. They loved it. Might as well spoil them a little while they're out of school this week. LOL!

Today I won't be leaving the house, but that doesn't mean it'll be a lazy day at home. I have writing, sewing, baking, cleaning, and I need to pull out the luggage because Tim is talking about us leaving Thursday instead of Friday. If we do, I'll have to get us all packed tomorrow. We have reservations for Friday & Saturday, so he needs to hurry and decide so I can change them to include Thursday as well. LOL! That man can be so indecisive sometimes. LOL!

Now if only I could convince Spring to come back and stick around until Summer shows up. Sheesh! At least I'm happy that we didn't wake up to snow. Now THAT would have sucked big time.

Okay, I'm off to get to work. I got to sleep until 8am this morning, but haven't done anything yet except text naughty things back and forth with Tim and watch Medium & Heroes on my DVR from last night. I gotta get busy. At least dinner will be taken care of since I'm throwing the fixin's for chili into the crockpot. Yum!

Have a warm day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment