Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #11...

Morning! How's it going? How are all my wonderful readers out there? I hope that you're having a good morning. :-) Looks like it's going to be a nice day here. The early morning sky is blue and I see sunshine peeking through the trees that surround my house.

I woke up to Tim cupping my cheek, saying he loves me, and wishing out loud that he didn't have to leave me to go to work. Say it with me... Awwwwwww! He gets up about 40 mins before I do, and leaves 10 mins before I get up. In all the years we've been married he has always kissed me good-bye before work. It's a nice way to start the day. :-)

So today is yet another Wednesday. It's Tim's last day of work this week. We have another nice weekend planned. The sun is suppose to be shining brightly for the next few days. I love it! Sunshine puts me in a good mood, and the you throw in the kind of temps where I can open the windows in the house and, well, I'm walking on water! LOL. What more could I ask for?

Since it is Wednesday, it's time for my weekly list of rambling facts. You never know what will end up on my Wanna Know Wednesday list. :-)
  1. Only 10 hours until Tim gets home from work.
  2. The big girls last day of school is May 27th. Won't be long now.
  3. Stalkers, fuck off!! I'm really, really tired of seeing the IP address for people who have no business being in my life. If you say you're not coming back, then damn, don't come back! Sheesh, stop stalking. Sure, I'm interesting, but I didn't think I was THAT interesting.
  4. I'd like to get a boob job. Not so much for size (cause I have plenty of size), but more to just put them back where they belong after birthing and nursing three kids. LOL!!
  5. I have more social networking pages than I can even remember signing up for. Especially when it comes to Ning sites.
  6. I'm planning on taking full advantage of the hubby this weekend. ;-)
  7. No, I do not allow my oldest to read my books. They are definitely ADULT CONTENT.
  8. I'll never understand why so many writers are afraid to use their real name when writing erotica. Hell, I want people to know my work is my work. Plus, I have nothing to hide and don't give a damn if people know I write about sex. That's kind of what my books are known for anyway. LOL!
  9. 9 days, 9 days, 9 days!!!!
  10. Tim & I can't wait to go to the Georgia Renaissance Festival below Atlanta soon. We usually go around Mother's Day, so hopefully it won't be long before we get the chance to go.

There you go! This week's Wanna Know Wednesday is now complete. I have some S&M to write about in one book, and a major battle scene to write in the other. I don't have anything outside the home to do today, so I'll be right here until pick-up time. Time for work!

I hope you have a great day. Stop by tomorrow when I'll finally be posting some new pictures of things I've been meaning to share. :-)

.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo!!! The Renaissance Fair sounds like a lot of fun. Marvin & I LOVE those kinds of things. I took at look at their site & if Marvin can get a Saturday off before it closes I definitely want to go.

    ReplyDelete