Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is it really Thursday already?

Wow, I didn't realize it was Thursday until I looked at the calendar. With Tim being off yesterday it kid of threw my days off. However, it is Thursday!

Luckily, it's not raining this morning. It's still cloudy, but no wetness is coming from the sky. That makes it a bit better than the last week has been. Fingers crossed that it doesn't rain at all today.

Tim and I had a nice time together yesterday. He's recovering very nicely from the vasectomy last Friday, as well. He seems to be completely back to his normal self. :-) Now we just countdown to July 24th, which will be 12 weeks since the vasectomy, and the day we can get a semen analysis to make sure all is clear. ;-) Woohoo!

From my research before the procedure, I've discovered that doctors think it takes 12-24 "times" before all the "boys" are cleared out. If that's true, then we certainly wouldn't need the 12 wks for that. LOL! More like maybe 4 weeks (if that). Hahaha!

Anyway, today I have an article to write and then later Tim & I have a meeting to go to. I have two articles currently waiting for offers. Articles definitely aren't my passion (I much prefer my fiction), but articles pay me much quicker than fiction does. LOL. In this economy, you gotta do what you gotta do... and for me that means writing more articles. Oh well, I'll get back to my fiction as soon as I can.

So I guess that's it for this morning. I have some housework and that article to work on. Then I can spend the rest of the day with Tim before picking the kids up at school and heading to our appointment this afternoon. Here's hoping that it's a good day. :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment