Friday, May 22, 2009

Yay, it's Friday!

Hello, hello, hello! Welcome to the weekend! My weekend actually started yesterday, but I still love Fridays.

Today was a busy one. Tim & ran my usual Friday errands (gas, groceries, etc.) and then we came home and worked outside the rest of the morning. By the time we took a break it was time to go pick the big girls up at school. So off we went and then bck home afterwards. Once back, we returned to the yard work.

Right now he's off to help his dad with something and then he'll be grilling us bbq pork chops for dinner. Yum! I'll make some potato salad and deviled eggs here inside for us as well while he's grilling the meat and corn on the cob. We picked up enough fixin's for him to grill out every day this long Memorial Day weekend that he's home. Woohoo! Less for me to do. Gosh, I love this time of year!

We have a busy weekend out outdoor work planned. We're hoping to get our pool opened up and ready for play. Tim has been working on clearing a few trees from around the pool area to open it up more to the sun (and thus warming the water faster).

Our land is very wooded and was never touched until we built the house here all those years ago. So over time we find that this tree or that tree must come down. He took 6 down just for our garden this year and has taken 5 down in the backyard since yesterday. We've been busy.

Oh and my grandmother has some things she needs Tim to do this weekend too, so we'll probably be over there tomorrow morning.

Hopefully by Monday we can just relax and enjoy all of the chores that have been completed. I certainly hope so anyway. LOL! Heck, I hope I can see a nice set of tan lines by then too!

Okay, I better get going. Tim will be back soon and it'll be time for showers, dinner, and relaxation. I'm looking forward to bedtime, as well. ;-)

Have a fabulous weekend ad enjoy it to the fullest!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment