Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday morning. Welcome!

Morning all! Welcome to a brand new week full of all sorts of possibilities. What will you do to make the best of it?

I was up early this morning. There's something about the feeling of a sleeping house early in the morning. It's so peaceful and quiet. The kids are asleep, the tvs are off, there are no sounds in the house at all. Then we all wake up and the noise level slowly rises.

I woke up from a bad dream at 5:20am and just couldn't settle back down. Tim had already left for work (he had to go in early today), or else I would've just snuggled up next to him and went back to sleep. After 20 minutes of trying to find that peaceful sleep again, I just got up and took a shower to start my day.

The girls didn't start waking up for another hour, so in that time I showered, dress, stripped the bedsheets down, threw them in the washer, collected the other laundry and deposited it in the laundryroom, took my vitamins, folded a load of laundry the oldest had forgotten, and then started a Netflix instant play movie and jumped online.

Just as I started this blog entry, my youngest woke up, said "good morning, Mommy" and then declared that she was going to "watch my shows" in my bedroom. LOL. So now Disney is playing in my bedroom. The older two are still sleeping, for now.

Today's agenda consists of newsletter writing, hashing out the details for my next giveaway, and "Red" is going blonde for the summer today. I haven't been blonde in nearly two years, so I figured it was about time to give it a go for the summertime. I'll go back to red when summer is over. I like the red, but Tim misses the blonde. I think red looks more professional and adult, while blonde shows off my summer tan really well. LOL! Decisions, decisions. ;-)

Ohhhh, I almost forgot! I made the deposit to the wedding planner yesterday for our vow renewal ceremony. We now have our date locked in and it's all about planning from here. Yay! :-) We are very excited.

Well, I suppose I better get started. Even though the baby is awake, the house is still very quiet with the older two asleep. I think I'll get some newsletter work done and go put the sheets in the dryer. I hope that you have a fabulous day. Don't forget to make the best of the new week!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment