Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #20

Good morning! Welcome to Hump Day. It's that day of the week again. Today is Tim's last day of work for this week. Yay!

I don't have much to do today. My mom wants the girls tomorrow night instead of Friday night, so Tim wants to go out this evening when he gets home to pick up some ribs for just us to grill tomorrow night. He has his "special seasoning" that he likes to put on everything, and for ribs they have to sit overnight. Works for me! :-)

It looks like today will be another sunny, hot day around here. Which is fantastic for swimming and playing outside! I don't think I'll let Tim swim tonight though. It tires him out far too quickly after he's worked all day. Hell, last night he ended up falling asleep at 8pm! Eek! He was asking me if it was bedtime and the older girls still had two hours 'til their bedtime. LOL. Poor boy. I me him wait until 9:30 and then we went to bed.

That man can pass out in his chair, but if he were to go to bed without me he'd just lay there and toss & turn until I come to bed. LOL. Instead, this night owl tosses and turns for at least an hour on those early nights. At least I don't have to get up at 4am for work though.

Okay, it's time for the 20th edition of Wanna Know Wednesday! This week's topic is:

10 Things I'm Looking Forward to in July
  1. The 4th of July. I've always loved that holiday.
  2. Our middle daughter's 9th birthday on the 19th.
  3. Tim's semen analysis on the 24th. YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
  4. Vacation to Tybee Island on the 30th! Yay again!
  5. My sister just informed me that she's eloping on the 17th (which is also her 27th birthday). Congratulations to her and her man, Dusty!
  6. Finishing up the current round of edits and rewrites of Time For Death.
  7. All of the days/nights/weekends I get to spend with my man.
  8. Starting my next book once edits are done on this one.
  9. Having veggies big enough to pick from the garden! It's almost time!
  10. Ooohhh, and the new season of Eureka on SciFi!! I love that show.

Well, that's it for today. I have to go start some laundry and make sure the pool is clean for the kids to enjoy it today. Have a great day everyone! Enjoy it to the fullest whenever possible. :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment