Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Indenpendence Day to all you US friends. What do you have planned to celebrate today? Whatever it is, please stay safe while you're doing it. No drinking and driving! You hear me?? You better be listening. ;-)

I'm not sure what we'll be doing today. I do know that Tim is grilling out burgers and hotdogs on his new grill, but we're not sure after that. We'll see how the day goes and what temperment the girls are in when it comes time to go see fireworks.

The girls spent the night with the in-laws last night and they always seem to come home with bad temperments. So who knows what today will bring.

However, Tim and I did get to sleep until 9:30am this morning! *Shocking* I woke up at 7am and then went back to sleep and it was 9:30am the next time I opened my eyes. LOL. It was nice.

We spent last night grilling ribs, drinking, talking, and then Tim watched a Nascar race while I did some reading. After the race went off I had our bedroom decorated with candles and goodies. It looked lovely! We had a nice and peaceful evening. ;-)

Oh, and we did go for that drive in the mountains yesterday and we did discover the exact location of tha bed & breakfast I want to visit. It's in a very nice location with a gorgeous view. I can't wait to go for the weekend sometime in the future.

Okay, I'm off to get some laundry washed. The girls just came home and they stink with cigarette smoke. Yuck! Time for laundry and showers. *Gross*

Have a wonderful holiday!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment