Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome to another installment of Tuesday!

Morning all.

So the headache I've had for a week is still here. Sure was hoping it'd be gone this morning. I loaded up on Excedrin and caffeine yesterday--and it was easing up--but low and behold, it's still here this morning.

Yesterday I mentioned that I have a goal of editing fifteen chapters in Time For Death this week. I planned to break them up into five chapters over three days. Welllllll, the kids weren't very cooperative with that yesterday; I ended up getting two chapters done. Is it time for school to start yet?

Today I need to run a few errands, and then back home to hopefully get edits done. I have a couple of article ideas that I might work on if I have time. We'll see.

As you can see, I'm not really "up" this morning. I'd prefer still being in bed. However, a particular four year old refused to allow that. And now she's throwing a lovely, early morning temper tantrum. Ahhhh, the joys of motherhood never pass me over.

Before I sign off, here are some pictures from my sister and new BIL getting married. http://www.christiesilvers.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=6580904

Have a good day. I'll try to have a more exciting entry for you tomorrow. ;-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment