Saturday, August 15, 2009

Welcome to the weekend.

Good afternoon all you wonderful friends, family and fans! Woohoo, it's Saturday. What have you been up to today?

We had a very busy day yesterday. Lots of running around, doing errands and combating Tim's boredom. LOL! That man just can't take it. I told him he wouldn't be able to; that a week into the lay-off he'd be hollering about having nothing to do, and not wanting to do the things I suggest. LOL! And I was right! Hahaha!

Today we woke up and decided to go to the lake for some fishing with the kids. Most of you probably know that fishing with kids means no actual fishing will occur. Apparently Tim had forgotten that fact and expected to actually fish. ROFL! Sheesh! I love that man, but sometimes he can be mindless. LOL.

Our fishing trip lasted a few hours, that kids had a blast and we all came home wet from playing in the water. LOL. Unfortunately, Tim was frustrated with the reel Cassandra (our oldest) was using, and then his brand new rod we'd just purchased YESTERDAY broke in half. Ack! Needless to say, he didn't have a good time.

We're planning to try it again Monday morning. Hopefully he'll have a much better time at it.

Kaitlyn, our 4 year old, kept handing me her small fishing rod and saying with a sigh, "Mommy, will you please catch me a fish?" She just didn't understand that it doesn't happen just because your throw the hook in the water. LOL. Then Sara, our 9 year old, kept stating that fishing was boooooooring. LOL!

We'll see how Monday goes. I plan to let them wear their swimsuits and just let 'em go.

Right now we're back home. Tim is outside vacuuming the swimming pool so the kids can go play later this evening. I haven't decided what's for dinner yet, so I guess I better figure that out in the new few hours. I have one article to work on and laundry to finish.

Before I go, here are some pictures from our fishing today.............












No comments:

Post a Comment