Friday, October 30, 2009

Rex the Super Pup


Yes, I caved.  Meet our newest family member...  Rex!  He's an adorable 12 week old chihuahua pup.  The girls are absolutely enamored with this little guy, an he seems like a very happy puppy.

Wednesday I made arrangements to go see him, and his brothers, on Thursday.  We took the girls to my sister's house so that Tim & I cold run an "errand" which ended with us surprising them with Rex when w returned.  LOL.  The 4 yr old has been asking for a "gushuwawa" for a while now so she's claimed him as hers and hers alone.  LOL.

This morning we took Rex for a trip to the pet store and bought a few supplies to make his life with us complete.  He got a new collar, bed, crate, toy, chew bone, etc.  All in all he's set for a while.

Now I'm off to make some homemade pizzas for dinner.  Have a good evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment