Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome to Monday.

Morning all.  It's the start of another week.  That seems to be happening a lot more often these days.  Where has the year gone.  Didn't November just begin, and yet here we are on th 9th already?  Crazy how that happens as you get older.

This morning I ran a few errands and then we made it back home.  Nothing special.  Tim has plans to go help his dad do some work today, but his dad never gets out early.  So here it is, almost 11am, half our day is over, and he's still waiting on his dad to call that he's ready to get busy.  Not only that, but I'm waiting on Tim to leave so I can get started on my writing for today (in hopes that I'll be able to get more done with him off busy elsewhere).

Luckily, this evening will be a quick & easy dinner, and I won't have to worry about it taking up as much work time a yesterday.  I do, however, have to pick the oldest up at school twice this week. 

Anyway, I'm going to fix the youngest some lunch, have Tim call his dad, and then maybe, just maybe, I can get caught up on my word count.  Cross those fingers & toes for me, cause it looks like I'm gonna need it.  LOL!

Have a great day.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I know once you truly set your mind to it, you'll catch up on that word count stuff!!

    I hope you end up with a productive afternoon my friend!!!

    Oh, and yeah ... as we get older time seems to fly so much faster ... I'm not liking that at all.

    ReplyDelete