Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #44

Good morning everyone.  Well, it's almost noon, but we're still in the morning.  How has everyone been?  I know I only missed posting yesterday, but it feels like it has been a week.  This is one of my daily enjoyments, so when I don't post it feels like my day just isn't complete, something's missing.  :-)

Yesterday was one hell of a day here.  With Tim being unemployed, finances ar becoming strained, especially with the holidays and upcoming birthdays.  Yesterday was a bad mail day for financial news.  I had a mental break down for about half an hour, I deserved that time.  Then afterwards I brushed off and started working on the situation.  Here we are, almost 24 hours later, and all has been worked out to our benefit.  Woohoo!

I'm in a much better mood today.  No tears at all, only a much cheerier disposition.  :-)

Let me see here, next Thursday is my online Christmas party.  I have it all set up and ready for the party.  Be sure to stop by next week for the link to the party.  We'll have a great time!

Don't forget about the Twitter giveaway.  It'll continue to Christmas Eve & then I'll chose a winner of an autographed Alex & Fiona book.  All the detail are on the website.  Stop by!

Since it's Wednesday, it's time for this week's Wanna Know Wednesday!  Today's topic is....

Books I've Read in 2009
  1. Twilight  by Stephanie Meyer
  2. Grave Surprise  by Charlaine Harris
  3. New Moon  by Stephanie Meyer
  4. Sunlight  by Moira Reid
  5. Librarian by Day  Paige Tyler
  6. Eclipse  by Stephanie Meyer
  7. An Ice Cold Grave  by Charlaine Harris
  8. Breaking Dawn  by Stephanie Meyer
  9. Dead and Gone  by Charlaine Harris
  10. Doomsday Can Wait  by Lori Handeland
  11. Undead and Unwelcome  by MaryJanice Davidson
  12. Real Murders  by Charlaine Harris
  13. A Bone to Pick  by Charlaine Harris  (reading right now)
I highly recommend all of these books.  I enjoyed them all!  :-)

Okay, I'm out of here for today.  Tomorrow I'll be back with my Thursday Thoughts... it'll be about something exciting I found out yesterday.  Until then, have a fantastic Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment