Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Go away & don't come back!

Good morning! Today starts a new week in my household. The kids were out of school yesterday for MLK Day, so today is a "Monday" around here.  I'm okay with that as long as this week isn't nearly as bad as last week was.  That was one hell of a week.

Now I'm another year older, the baby is another year older, Tim has decided that maybe, just maybe, he should improve his diet (LOL), and I'm happy that everyone is healthy again.  What a way to start a new year.

Today I'll be working on some writing, a new business concept I've decided to work on, and the oldest has an orthodontist appointment this afternoon.  Oh, and all the normal, everyday stuff I'm always dealing with.  Tim just go back from taking the big girls to school and the youngest is watching cartoons & waiting on breakfast.

On the upside, I estimated our taxes yesterday (I like to get them done early) and, even though all my paperwork hasn't arrived yet, I'm liking the refund $$$ amount I'm seeing.  It's a good thing too as Tim says it's looking like I'm going to have to buy a new vehicle.  My van just isn't hanging in there and he doesn't think it's going to be worth fixing.  Ugh.  Anway, I'm hoping to at least pay off the oldest daughter's braces a year early with it.  :-)

Here's hoping my perky self shows up this morning and I can make the best of the new week.  *Fingers Crossed*

My tummy is growling, so I'm off to finish up breakfast, start laundry, and get to work.  Have a great Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Whenever I read about the busyness of your days I get inspired to get busy myself. I haven't thought about tax returns yet here. Too many other things going on that will hopefully settle back down once the hubby gets back home.

    Hope you have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete