Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Morning everyone!  I've decided that today will be one wonderful Wednesday.  Yesterday was a good day, but today will be wonderful.

I got my Kindle yesterday!  The UPS man decided to draw my day out and not show up until 5 p.m.  I was pacing the floors.  LOL.  Tim kept teasing me by saying, "He's not coming.  No Kindle for you!"  I'd just stick out my bottom lip and give him the pouty face. 

I had ordered a few books for the Kindle before it even arrived.  What?  I needed to have some on there the first time I turned it on.  Sheesh!  Can't a girl enjoy a new book on her new Kindle the moment she pulls it out of the cardboard box that she shredded like a wild animal trying to get at a raw slab of beef?  Is that so much to ask?  Geez.

Anyway, I'm loving it and can't wait to see how long it takes me to fill it up.  Yes, that'll be my goal... fill my Kindle up with as any books as possible in the shortest amount of time.  Oh, wait!  Maybe my goal should be to also read all of those books.  LOL! 

Today I need to run a few errands.  Then, this afternoon I have to take the 5yr old for that one little vaccination that the pediatrician's office was out of when the girls had their check-ups last month.  Here's hoping I won't have to hold her down this time (but knowing I'll have to anyway).

Okay, I'm off.  Tim's back from taking the older girls to school, and the youngest wants breakfast.  I have some e-book files to transfer from the laptop to my new "Precious".  I'll be having a wonderful Wednesday, and hope you will too.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment