Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Event: Book 'Em North Carolina

Yesterday I was invited to attend the Book 'Em North Carolina event on February 25, 2012. Today I agreed to attend!

This will be my first event outside the local area and most definitely outside the state. It will take over 14 hours of driving (to & from) and 2 nights in a hotel, but it sounds like a lot of fun. There are said to be about 75 authors and over 1,000+ members of the public in attendance. Attendance is FREE, so I hope to meet many new people.

Details:
Date: Saturday, February 25, 2012
Where: Robeson Community College Lumberton, North Carolina
Time: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm

For more details, visit http://www.bookemnc.org/ and click on the "Attendees" button. To see a list of participating authors use the "authors" button.

I'll be signing and selling Liz Baker books.  A percentage of all books sold will go toward the Lumberton community to help with increased literacy and decreased crime rates.  If you come see me while I'm there I'll have a variety of goodies to share with you. I'm even considering making Tim take pictures for me so I can email everyone their own copies when I get home. I'll post more details about the goodies when we're closer to the event date.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment