Friday, March 8, 2013

My Favorite Things: Movies


Since I'm trying to get back into the flow of blogging regularly, I'm starting a new blog series titled My Favorite Things. These will be monthly and will range from today's topic of movies to books, nail polish, authors, electronics, and many more. There's no telling what I'll decide is a favorite thing to share with all of you.  ;)

Let's jump into today's post. Here is a list of my favorite movies (thus far), in no particular order or genre.

  • Underworld series
  • Queen of the Damned
  • Skinwalkers (Not for the acting, but for the actor Jason Behr)
  • Resident Evil series
  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
  • Wanderlust
  • Fright Night
  • The Adjustment Bureau
  • Dogma
  • Skyline
  • Inception
  • Lost Boys
  • An American Werewolf in Paris
  • Anything with Brenden Fraser ;)
Are we seeing a pattern here? Eek! :D  I do enjoy vampires, werewolves, ghosts, aliens, and any other monster. I'm also big on murder horrors: The Cabin in the Woods, Midnight Meat Train, A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Ferryman, and many more.

What movies on are your favorites list?



No comments:

Post a Comment