Saturday, January 5, 2019

It's nice to see you, 2019!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope the holidays were extra special for all of you and that 2019 has started off with a bang. My holidays began with my Army daughter making it home on the 21st. Her flights were delayed a little, making her an hour later than scheduled getting into the Chattanooga airport. Thankfully, she made it in ahead of some nasty weather we were expected to get that evening. We made it home safe and sound before the storm hit that night.

Not only did I have my daughter home for Christmas, but also her 22nd birthday, and New Year's! She had to leave on the 2nd. It was nice having her home, even if just for that short amount of time. She hadn't been home since May! The next time I expect to see her is next Christmas. :(

My other girls enjoyed seeing their big sister while she was here. There was a lot of giggling, squealing, wrestling, picking, and cuddles. They had a good time.

Now that the holidays are over, it's time to get back to business. This year I have several projects in the works, most important is the long awaited release of book 7 in the Liz Baker series. Yay! I have a long to-do list for 2019 that includes short stories, BOGO deals, a possible box set deal, and possibly some videos from lil ole me. With all this upcoming goodness, if you aren't subscribed to my newsletter no is definitely the time. You won't want to miss out on all the fun stuff coming your way. Subscribe Today.

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2019 brings you all the health, happiness, and prosperity you can stand. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment