Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Free short story for the summer!

Happy June, everyone. If you're on my newsletter list you know it's been a crazy time around the Silvers Household. We've had birthdays and major purchases, as well as veggie and fruit gardening, and book writing. All of that on top of a very hot Spring. With Summer just around the corner, I anticipate an even hotter and busier season to come. 

In the meantime, I wanted to share the new short story I have going these days. Joint Cooperation is a short story in the Liz Baker world, but this one is all about Chad and Monty. The story takes place during Liz's captivity in book 8, so it should be read after that one to get the full effect.

I'll be sharing one chapter each week over the next several weeks. I started out last week with the first two chapters, and chapter three is up this week. If you haven't checked it out yet, click on over and see what the guys are up to. Feel free to bookmark the page and come back any time to read at your leisure.






No comments:

Post a Comment