Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Life with children.

Life with children is hectic. They can drive you completely insane. When you have had a mirgraine for two days they will still scream their little heads off when something doesn't go their way.

Life with children is crazy. They will argue over the most rediculous things. They can make you want to pull your hair out of your head with the way they justify their craziness.

Life with children is fantastic. They can make you laugh with their silliness. They can make you forget about your migraine simply by smiling at you and saying they love you.

I love my girls. They may drive me crazy on most days, they may make me go bald at an early age and they may make my migraines worse, but I wouldn't trade my life with these girls for anything in the world. They are the loves of my life and always will be.

Hug your little ones tightly and remind them of just how much you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment