Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One more chapter completed.

I just finished chapter 12 in my book. With this chapter I am officially halfway. I planned on the book having around 20-25 chapters and with the way it's going that looks to be correct. I can't wait to have it completed and to get into the editing aspect of writing. Once you start editing you know that the writing portion is almost completed.

Now that it's close to 1am here in Georgia, I think I will head to bed. The children wake up early so I need to get as much sleep as possible before they are chanting "breakfast, breakfast, breakfast" in my ear.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! That is just awesome about your new book. I meant what I said, you truly are an inspiration my friend! Especially balancing things this summer with school being out! I wish I could find some sort of balance here in my own home! Maybe you could write an article with tips on that? LOL.

    In Friendship,
    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete