Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Drama.

Drama in a book is wonderful, but drama in your real life can be annoying and exhausting. Some people just love drama; creating it, being the center of it and spreading it around. These types of people will never be happy unless their lives are full of drama and if there isn't anything currently dramatic going on, they will create some.

I, for one, absolutely abhor drama in anything besides a good book or movie. I have enough to deal with when it comes to my everyday life that I don't have room for other people's drama. I am happy, healthy and productive so why would I want someone around who will just drag me down? The answer is... I don't!

If you have someone in your life that causes you nothing but misery, annoyance, aggravation, et cetera, then it is time to let them go. Distance yourself from them and hope that they will find a better way to live their OWN life. Be on the lookout though, as many people like this will ultimately find their way back to you. So be prepared to keep them away... even years later.

I hope that your life is drama-free and peaceful (except in a good book)!

No comments:

Post a Comment