Saturday, August 18, 2007

Update on the editing.

Things are moving forward very quickly with my editing on Vampires, Werewolves & Infatuation, Oh My! I *should* be finished with all of the editing, and adding the two more chapters that I'm going to be adding, by Monday or Tuesday. After that I will be going over the whole book again to just READ it--no red ink pen will be allowed this time.

Oh a different note, Toddler Logic has finally received its ISBN! That means it's just a matter of weeks before it will be available for purchase at places like Amazon, Barnes & Noble and numerous other retail locations. You will even be able to walk into a book store and order a copy of it (if it's not already on the shelves).

I have had numerous inquiries as to whether or not I would be willing to sign copies of Toddler Logic for readers. I have answered this question several times so I thought it would be good to post it here also. My answer is, YES! I am always happy to sign anyone's copy and always will be. I can't promise that it will increase the value of your copy, but I'm happy to do it. HAHAHA! If you would like your copy signed, fill free to contact me at christie@christiesilvers.com :-)

Be on the lookout for the upcoming FAQs page on my website. The above question, and many more, will be included so as to help any fans (or just curious readers) find the answers that they are looking for.

Ok, I'm off to take my girls to a birthday party. I hope that you all have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment