Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Major update.

It is completely finished. The book is done and the entire thing is printed out and lying on my desk waiting for me to read it. I finished uploading all of my edits this morning and now I'm excited to read my finished product.

Another inportant development: I've changed the name of the book to A Midnight Infatuation. While I loved the other title, it seems kind of long for a book. Sooooo, after coming up with several variations and asking for opinions, A Midnight Infatuation was born.

Thank you to Shannon and Amanda for your help on the matter! You're the best. :-)

Oh and before I forget, my website now has a FAQs page. Stop by and check it out. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line. http://www.christiesilvers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment