Saturday, August 25, 2007

Announcement.

I'm happy to announce that the edited version of Vampires, Werewolves & Infatuation, Oh My! is now completed. I had planned to be finished last weekend, but life happens when you have three kids. That puts us another step closer to the finished, published book. YAY!

Thank you to everyone who has continued to show interest and support during the writing of this wonderful story. I appreciate all of the emails announcing your desire to read the finished version and wondering when it will be published. Please continue to be patient. I assure you all that I will annouce it to the world as soon as the book gets published! If you want to be one of the first to receive updates on this book and many other topics concerning my work, then stop by my website and join the mailing list. :-) http://www.ChristieSilvers.com

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment