Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm bored...

Yes, I *should* be working on my book edits, but I'm not in the mood. I created a to-do list on Sunday, for all the things that I wanted/needed to get done this week. I've done them ALLLL, except the one at the top of the list that states "Edit 5 chapters each day".

Monday, I finished all 5 chapters. Tuesday, I got caught up chatting online with my friend, Mis. I went to bed still needing to finish 1 1/2 of Tuesday's chapters. Here it is, nearly noon, on Wednesday and I haven't even started on today's chapters OR the leftover ones from yesterday. LOL.

Yet, I'm bored. My house is clean. Lunch has been served. Laundry is washed. I even cleaned the girls' bathroom AND two ceiling fans.

I have an hour and a half before I have to go pick the big girls up at school. So, I *should* be working. But, I'm not. I'm watching Rachel Ray and playing online. LOL!

While I'm goofing off, my friend Mis made me two little goodies last night. These are what she calls "stamps" and are, apparently, all the rage. LOL!



Anyone who likes them, and would like to use them, is welcome to take them to add to your website. If you are linking them, please link to http://www.christiesilvers.com or this blog http://christiesilvers.blogspot.com .

If you do use them, please leave me a message and let me know where you're using the stamps. I'd love to see!! :-)

Ok, I'm leaving. I guess I better get to work. I can at least get the leftover chapters from yesterday done. I'll be back tomorrow with this week's Thursday Thirteen! I haven't decided what the topic will be yet, but there WILL be a topic. LOL!

Have a great Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. Those stamps are too cute. I used to run in the pixel circles once upon a time and make tags and stamps too. I miss those days LOL

    I played hookie today and cleaned my house some. Now it is 8:30PM and I am actually sitting down to work.

    Have a good one girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christie,

    I added your stamp to my Blog and I linked it to your website, OK I don't actually know how to link the actual image so your link in with it...LOL....

    Your Friend,
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christie,
    I added your stamp to my personal blog, http://kellyswlsjourney.blogspot.com
    and linked it to your website.

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete