Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday's Thirteen & Happy Birthday to ME!

Yep, today is my 31st birthday. I didn't want to turn 30, much less 31. UGH! But, the years keep coming, no matter how hard we try to slow them down. So, happy birthday to me!

Here's what you came for...

Thursday's Thirteen
I do...

1. I do make my children stand in the corner when they are in trouble.
2. I do love my husband more now than I did when we married almost 14 yrs ago.
3. I do things in bed that would make you blush (now go buy one of my books and see what I'm talking about, lol).
4. I do enjoy a good bowl of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Icecream on occassion.
5. I do sing along with music on the radio while I'm driving. If you ever see me driving by, my mouth will be wide open while I sing as loud as I can.
6. I do hate cleaning bathrooms. They are always last on my list of rooms to clean.
7. I do need a new laptop.
8. I do build a fire in the fireplace much quicker than the hubby can. LOL.
9. I do expect my husband & children to help around the house. They all have their own chores.
10. I do yell when my first three requests are ignored. It takes three times before my voices raises and everyone in the house knows that I mean business... NOW!
11. I do sleep late at every chance that I can get.
12. I do feel sleep-deprived, even after sleeping late.
13. I do enjoy many tv shows, but I DVR most of them and watch when I can find the time.

There you have it! That one was a little harder than the other ones. Now I'm off to take a shower, do my hair & makeup, and get ready to go out to lunch with my grandmother and youngest daughter for my birthday. Happy birthday to me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Girlfriend! Hey, if it makes you feel younger, I'll be 34 in March, lol!

    Sending BIG birthday hugs and love your way!

    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete